This is a super quick, no cook salad I often make if I feel like something filling but I don't have time to cook a large meal.
• Handful of lettuce
• 1/2 a block of feta, crumbled
• 3 tbsp raw almonds and cashews
• 2 tbsp pine nuts
• 50g smoked salmon (from a packet)
• pinch of freeze dried coriander
• Pinch of dried sweet basil
• Pinch of dried thyme
• sprinkling of cayenne pepper (optional if you are extremely sensitive to spice, but it's not that hot)
• dash of olive oil
• drizzle of balsamic vinegar
if you are vegetarian you could just remove the salmon from the recipe; it still tastes really good because of all the spice and herbs. There is also no need to add salt to the dish because the salmon is salty enough. You could always substitute the salmon for other seafood, like prawns or tuna.
Hope you all enjoyed the post, and happy salad making!
Until next time
-The Traveling Oyster xx